2 Day Kalbarri & Mystical Pinnacles
- Duration: 24 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Western Australia
- Product code: APEDKMP
Book at least 48hrs before your selected tour date, less than 48hrs or any urgent booking, please call our office on 08 92212400.
Day 1: Perth – Kalbarri:
Travel north via Port Denison & enjoy lunch on the banks of the Irwin River & then onto Geraldton then Port Gregory where you will see the Pink Lake of Hutt Lagoon. (D)
Day 2: Kalbarri – Pinnacles – Perth:
After a sighting of local pelicans, travel to Kalbarri National Park, one of Western Australia’s best-known parks with scenic gorges with red and white sandstone and soaring crystal cliffs. Enjoy sightseeing along coastal gorges, then proceed to discover the ancient desert sculptures of the Pinnacles at Numbung National Park. (B)
- Tour departs every Saturday
- Tour includes Accommodation with breakfast (Except day of arrival) & dinner (Except day of departure), entrance fees, air-conditioned coach and guided tour.
- Itinerary may vary on operator’s discretion, road and weather conditions.
- Luggage limit is 15kg/person.
- Accommodation: Based on Motel Twin Room with shared ensuite on the 2nd day (one bathroom between two rooms).
- Single room and upgrade to Private Ensuite for room available at an extra cost