Yanchep, Koalas & Crystal Cave
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Western Australia
- Product code: APHDYKC
For urgent bookings during the weekend or within 24 hours, call us on +61 08 9221 2400 • Visit Yanchep National Park, view Australian flora and fauna
- Visit Yanchep National Park, view natural Australian flora and fauna.
- Stroll along the 240-metre Koala boardwalk to view one of Australia's favourite native animals in a natural environment.
- Experience a range of interesting heritage listed buildings, view seasonal wildflowers & wetlands or take an optional bush walk.
- Explore the natural crystal caves with its decorations such as stalagmites, helictites, columns & shawls on a 45-minute walk, learning about the caves history, geology and the ecosystem that lies within. Crystal cave's constant temperature makes this a comfortable tour all-year round and is truly a unique experience.