Mandurah Canals & Dolphin Watch Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: WA
- Product code: APHDMHDW
- Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
- Cruise the canals of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their natural habitat.
- Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and scenic canal cruise and head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
- The local dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (tursiops truncatus), are very friendly and often you will notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat.
- On the boat you may also marvel at the luxury canal homes, the Creery Wetlands and their abundant birdlife as you cruise the Captain will provide information and interesting commentary.
- Normal dolphins are approximately 3 metres long and live up to approximately 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s an hour.
- Cruise past the town of Mandurah and admire the majestic homes on the banks of the estuary.
- Keep an eye out to spot sea lions and other marine life that are well known in the area.
- If time permits we may visit the marina for some souvenir shopping.
- Travel back to Perth in the comfort of your air-conditioned coach.
Note: Dolphins are wild creatures and sighting success rate cannot be guaranteed throughout the year.